Are you looking for the best cheap cloud server hosting providers that don’t skimp on performance and reliability?
Nowadays, having a robust online presence is non-negotiable. But that doesn’t mean you must break the bank for excellent server hosting.
Many cloud server providers offer top-notch services at wallet-friendly prices, designed to meet the diverse needs of bloggers, developers, and small businesses.
From quick setup to scalable resources and solid customer support, these affordable solutions offer myriad features that will keep your website running smoothly without costing you a fortune.
So, let’s dive in and explore the best providers that offer a perfect blend of cost-effectiveness and outstanding service.
This post covers:
- What Is Cloud Server Hosting?
- Advantages Of Cloud Hosting
- Factors To Consider Before Choosing a Cloud Server Hosting Provider
- Top 7 Cheap Cloud Server Hosting Providers
- Comparative Analysis: Weighing the Pros and Cons
- Tips for Maximizing the Benefits of Cheap Cloud Server Hosting
- Potential Pitfalls to Avoid
- The Future of Cloud Server Hosting
What Is Cloud Server Hosting?
Are you curious about cloud server hosting and how it can make your digital life much easier?
Imagine having a supercomputer you can access from anywhere, any time, without worrying about maintenance, hardware failures, or even electricity bills. Sounds dreamy, right?
That’s essentially what cloud server hosting offers you; a virtual space in the “cloud” where you can store your website’s files, run applications, and do much more without the fuss of owning physical hardware.
Instead of being limited to a single server, your website can tap into a network of servers that work together to ensure smooth performance and rock-solid reliability.
In short, if one server needs a break (hey, everyone needs a day off!), another steps in to keep things running seamlessly.
Plus, scaling your resources up or down is as easy as pie; you only pay for what you use.
So, whether launching a blog, running an online store, or developing the next big app, cloud server hosting offers the flexibility, affordability, and performance you need to succeed in the digital landscape.
Advantages Of Cloud Hosting
Cloud hosting comes with a bunch of perks that can make your digital journey smoother and more efficient.
Here are our favorite advantages:
- Flexibility: One of the biggest advantages of cloud hosting is its ability to scale resources on demand. Whether you’re expecting a surge in traffic or growing your business, you can easily adjust your server resources up or down without migration or downtime.
- Reliability: With traditional hosting, if your single server goes down, so does your website. But with cloud hosting, your data is distributed across multiple servers. If one server fails, another takes over, ensuring your website stays up and running.
- Cost-Effective: Cloud hosting offers a pay-as-you-go model, meaning you only pay for the resources you actually use. This makes it a cost-effective option for both small and large operations. No more worrying about overpaying for resources you don’t need!
- Scalability: Since cloud hosting uses a network of servers, it often delivers better performance than traditional hosting. With the ability to handle high traffic and the option to allocate resources from multiple servers, your website visitors can expect faster load times and smoother user experience.
- Security: Cloud hosting providers often invest in top-notch security measures to safeguard your data. Features like data encryption, routine audits, and multiple firewalls can significantly enhance the security of your stored data.
- Ease Of Management: Many cloud hosting services come with user-friendly control panels and management tools, making it easier to administer your hosting environment. Not to mention, a lot of them also offer automated backups, updates, and maintenance, freeing you from the nitty-gritty details of server management.
These awesome advantages make cloud hosting a popular choice for businesses and individuals alike.
Factors To Consider Before Choosing a Cloud Server Hosting Provider
Like shopping for that perfect pair of shoes, there are certain aspects you need to consider before settling on a cloud hosting provider.
When searching for the perfect cloud server hosting provider, the price tag is definitely a big deal.
But remember, it’s not just about finding the cheapest option; it’s about finding the best value for your hard-earned money.
Going for a dirt-cheap plan might save you a few bucks now, but it could cost you in performance, security, and features down the line. So, what’s the game plan?
Look for competitive pricing that still packs a punch in the features department. Take the time to evaluate what’s actually included in the price, things like data storage, bandwidth, and the level of customer support you’ll get.
Keep an eye out for any additional costs like setup fees or charges for exceeding resource limits.
And remember to compare the scalability options; you’ll want a provider that makes it easy and cost-effective to adjust your resources as your needs change.
So yes, while cost is undoubtedly a key factor, ensure you’re not skimping on essential features that will power your online dreams to new heights!
Performance and Uptime
Performance and uptime should be high on your list of priorities.
Why? Because every second counts in the online world. Slow load times can lead to lost visitors, and let’s be honest, nobody has time for that!
So, how do you find a provider that’s got your back in the speed and reliability departments?
First off, look for uptime guarantees. Many reputable providers will offer an uptime of 99.9% or higher, which means your website will be available to visitors almost all the time.
A downtime of even a few minutes can cost you customers and revenue, so that uptime guarantee is more than just a number; it’s your website’s lifeline!
Performance is another biggie.
Dig a little into the technical specs: What hardware are they using? Do they offer solid-state drives (SSDs) that work faster than traditional hard disk drives? What about the data centers? Where are they located, and how are they optimized for speed?
And hey, don’t just take the provider’s word for it. We recommend checking customer reviews to see what real users say about their experiences.
Scalability and Flexibility
Whether leveling up your business, expanding your blog, or exploring new digital avenues, scalability and flexibility are your best friends.
For this reason, you’ll want a hosting service that can roll with the punches as effortlessly as you do.
It’s like shopping for jeans; you want something that fits well today but also has that little bit of stretch for when you’ve indulged in a few too many holiday treats (or, in the case of your website, viral hits!).
The beauty of cloud hosting is that it’s designed with scalability in mind.
Look for a provider that offers simple, straightforward options for scaling your server up or down.
If your website suddenly becomes the internet’s hottest ticket, you should be able to effortlessly ramp up your resources to handle the traffic. Likewise, if you’ve overestimated your needs, a good provider will let you scale back without incurring penalties.
Flexibility extends to features and services, too.
Need to run different types of software or want to switch between programming languages? Your cloud server should be able to accommodate that. After all, a rigid server environment can cramp your style – and who needs that?
Support and Customer Service
A great support team can be the difference between a minor hiccup and a full-blown crisis.
Maybe your website crashes during a big sale, or you’re just stumped trying to configure some tricky settings. When those “Oh no!” moments strike, having a responsive and knowledgeable support team is like finding an oasis in a digital desert.
First things first: check out the support options the hosting provider offers.
Are they available 24/7? Can you reach them via multiple channels like chat, email – even phone? Do they provide a knowledge base or FAQs for when you feel like DIY-ing?
Moreover, don’t underestimate the power of reviews and testimonials, either. Sure, every provider will say they offer excellent support, but what do their customers have to say?
Lastly, consider the scope of support. Some providers offer basic support as part of your package but charge extra for more advanced assistance. Ensure you understand what’s covered and what will cost you extra, so you’re not caught off guard when the bill comes.
Choose wisely, and may your hosting journey be smooth sailing or at least well-supported when the waters get choppy.
Top 7 Cheap Cloud Server Hosting Providers
Let’s chat about Cloudways, a hosting provider like the Swiss Army knife of cloud hosting – multi-functional, reliable, and cost-effective!
Whether running an agency, developing the next big app, or focusing on growing your business, Cloudways ensures you spend more time doing what you love and less worrying about hosting.
With their user-friendly platform, you can go live in minutes, not days, and their managed hosting services ensure that you’re always performing at your best, offering a fully optimized stack with advanced caching and Cloudflare.
But wait, there’s more!
One of the coolest things about Cloudways is its flexibility. You’re not tied down to one cloud provider or platform; choose from DigitalOcean, GCE, AWS, and more.
Whether you’re working with WordPress (see our cheap WordPress hosting options), PHP, or Magento, you’re covered. Plus, their focus on team empowerment is seriously impressive. Managed like a pro, you get 24/7/365 expert support to solve issues on the spot, and their advanced and premium support options offer even more personalized assistance.
So, if you’re in the market for a cloud hosting service as dynamic as your dreams, Cloudways is undoubtedly worth a look.
- Easy of use
- Excellent flexibility
- Fantastic performance
- Powerful scalability
- Managed services
- Fast and friendly 24/7 support
- No domain registration
- No email hosting
- Limited control
Who is it for: Cloudways cloud hosting is perfect for agencies, developers, and businesses looking for a flexible, user-friendly, and high-performance managed cloud hosting solution.Get Cloudways
DigitalOcean is a haven for dreamers and builders alike. Whether you’re cooking up a snazzy SaaS app, breaking ground in AI/ML, or launching an eCommerce rocket, DigitalOcean has got your back with its simple, cost-effective cloud hosting services.
Named #1 in IaaS usability and VPS for SMBs, they offer a stellar 99.99% uptime SLA and a robust suite of products like Droplets, Managed MongoDB, and even Kubernetes solutions.
With over 600k customers, DigitalOcean is a trusted choice for people looking to realize their tech dreams.
And oh boy, let’s talk benefits! Simplicity is DigitalOcean’s middle name – no more fussing around, focus on building your app.
Their pricing is as predictable as your morning coffee, so no surprises when the bill comes around. Need support? They offer both free, personalized help and faster, dedicated options on their paid plans.
Plus, their globally distributed platform means you can deliver a stellar customer experience with minimal downtime. If you’re a startup or SMB looking to take your vision from a scribble on a napkin to a full-fledged reality, DigitalOcean might just be your cloud-shaped fairy godmother.
- High uptime
- Amazing versatility with plenty of handy products
- Globally distributed data centers
- Limited high-end offerings
- Dedicated support comes at a cost
- No Windows-based solutions
Who is it for: DigitalOcean cloud hosting is ideal for developers, startups, and small to medium-sized businesses looking for a straightforward, cost-effective solution to build, deploy, and scale applications with ease.Get DigitalOcean
Ever heard of Vultr, the ‘Everywhere Cloud’? If you’re all about instant gratification and top-notch performance, then you’ll love this.
With Vultr, you can instantly deploy high-performance cloud servers, GPUs, and even bare metal in 32 locations worldwide. Yep, you heard that right—global coverage!
Their cloud orchestration takes over the moment you hit deploy, setting up your instance in your chosen data center faster than you can say, “Wowza!” And let’s talk about that control panel and API, designed to let you focus more on what really matters – your code and app(s).
But Vultr isn’t just about speed; it’s also about endless possibilities and top-tier reliability. Whether you’re looking to spin up a basic website or a complex system, Vultr’s preinstalled systems have you covered.
And if you’ve got something custom in mind, just upload your own ISO! Security? Check. Backups? Double-check. DDoS protection? You betcha. With a 100% uptime SLA and enterprise-grade stability, this cloud platform is as reliable as it comes.
Vultr is fantastic if you are looking for a cloud provider that combines speed, flexibility, and security.
- Global reach with 32 data centers
- Instant project deployment
- Modern control panel
- Solid security measures
- 100% uptime SLA
- Cost can get steep when you add more features
- Learning curve
- Not the best support
Who is it for: Vultr cloud hosting is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses and tech-savvy individuals looking for a versatile, globally distributed, high-performance cloud computing solution.Get Vultr
Hostinger’s cloud hosting is great for anyone looking to maximize performance without stretching their budget.
It offers an incredibly user-friendly experience with server locations all around the world – from the USA and UK to Brazil and India. You’re not just getting a spot on a server; you’re getting a global presence.
Their control panel is super intuitive, so you don’t have to be a tech wizard to navigate the settings. And the cherry on top? They offer a free domain (and SSL) and 24/7 customer support to ensure you’re never left hanging.
But Hostinger is not just about making things more accessible; it’s also about supercharging your web project. They boast a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, so your website is always available to visitors.
And speaking of visitors, they will be happy with your site’s speed and performance, thanks to Hostinger’s high-performance SSD storage and HTTP/3 support.
Need to scale? No worries. With their managed cloud hosting, you can start small and go big anytime. And let’s not forget the security; automated daily backups keep your data safe and sound.
With Hostinger, you can focus on what you do best—growing your online project—while it handles the technical stuff.
- Free domain and SSL
- Global server locations
- Managed hosting
- Security features
- Quick and easy setup
- No phone support
- Sometimes inconsistent performance
- Potential for upselling
Who is it for: Hostinger’s cloud hosting is ideal for businesses and individuals looking for a reliable, high-performance, and scalable hosting solution with 24/7 expert support.Get Hostinger
HostGator isn’t just about that traditional web hosting; their cloud hosting services offer “turbocharged” performance with 2x the speed, thanks to low-density servers and multiple caching layers.
And get this: if you ever hit that exciting but oh-so-daunting traffic spike, you can easily scale your resources with just a few clicks. Yep, it’s that simple! Plus, their automated failover ensures your site stays up and running, even if hardware issues arise.
Pretty awesome, right?
Not only do they offer resource management on the fly, but HostGator also provides a practical dashboard to keep tabs on your site’s performance. Oh, and let’s not forget about that juicy 30-day money-back guarantee – they’re so confident you’ll love it, they’re willing to put their money where their mouth is.
With around-the-clock support available via phone, chat, email, and even social media, you’re never alone on your web hosting journey.
Whether you’re a web pro or just starting out, HostGator’s got your back every step of the way.
- Automated failover
- Free domain
- Quick and simple onboarding
- Intuitive dashboard
- Data redundancy
- No free migration
- Support is sometimes slow
Who is it for: HostGator cloud hosting is ideal for web pros and businesses looking for a reliable and fast hosting solution that’s easy to use.Get HostGator
6. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting isn’t just another cloud hosting service; they bring you VPS Hosting that’s actually faster than traditional cloud hosting! I know it sounds like something out of a tech fairytale, but it’s true.
With their Turbo plans, your website can load up to 20X faster, which means higher SEO rankings, lower bounce rates, and better conversions.
Plus, you get a 99.9% uptime commitment and 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support. Trust me, these folks know how to keep a website humming along. But they also have a knowledgebase stocked with articles to guide you if you’re not a tech wizard.
A2 Hosting also throws in full root access so you can have admin-level control over your server, allowing you to customize it as you see fit.
Whether you’re looking to host WordPress, Magento, or any other platform, A2 Hosting has the tools and the speed to make sure you’re operating at peak performance.
So, if you love the idea of super-fast, reliable hosting with top-notch customer support, A2 Hosting could be your dream come true!
Don’t forget to check out our A2 hosting review for more in-depth details and info.
- Various hosting options
- Excellent reliability and speed
- Flexible and scalable
- Handles resource-intensive applications
- Not traditional cloud hosting
- Added complexity due to full root access
Who is it for: A2 Hosting cloud hosting is ideal for developers, businesses, and website owners seeking high-performance, customizable, and scalable solutions with a focus on speed and reliability.Get A2 Hosting
Nexcess offers an all-in-one cloud hosting solution designed with both developers and businesses in mind. From serverless, high-impact hosting for PHP-based websites to daily backups and enterprise-level security standards, they’ve got all your bases covered.
And let’s not forget their global data centers and CDN, ensuring your website performs quickly and reliably no matter where your audience is. With 24/7 support from real cloud hosting experts, you’re never alone in navigating your workflow or handling any bumps.
What’s more, Nexcess is incredibly user-friendly. Want to manage multiple users and permissions? Easy-peasy! Need to upgrade your resources because your site is booming? A simple click in your client portal, and you’re all set. They even throw in free cloud migrations and a free wildcard SSL certificate to get you started.
Their cloud accelerator keeps you ahead of the curve with advanced asset caching to significantly speed up your hosting solution.
So, if you’re looking for a cloud hosting plan that grows with you and takes care of the nitty-gritty so you can focus on what you do best, Nexcess has got your back.
- High-impact, serverless hosting
- Global data centers and CDN
- Enterprise-level security
- Comprehensive backups
- Free cloud migration and free SSL
- Some complexity for complete beginners
- Not as budget-friendly as other providers
- The support lacks responsiveness
Who is it for: Nexcess cloud hosting is ideal for developers and businesses looking for a scalable, secure, and performance-oriented hosting solution with specialized support for PHP-based applications.Get Nexcess
Comparative Analysis: Weighing the Pros and Cons
|Easy to Use||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Global Data Centers||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Limited to PHP Apps||✅||✅|
- Ease of Use: Hostinger and HostGator are generally the most user-friendly great for beginners.
- Scalability: All offer some form of scalability, but Cloudways, DigitalOcean, and Vultr are particularly strong in this regard.
- Developer-Friendly: Cloudways, DigitalOcean, Vultr, A2 Hosting, and Nexcess offer more technical customizability, great for developers.
- Global Data Centers: All providers offer a range of data centers, helpful for serving global audiences.
- 24/7 Support: Cloudways, DigitalOcean, Hostinger, HostGator, A2 Hosting, and Nexcess provide 24/7 customer support.
- Security Features: All listed providers offer strong security features, but Nexcess has enterprise-level security as standard.
- Free Migration: Cloudways and Nexcess offer free migration services, a big plus if you want to move from another provider.
- Cost: Cloudways and HostGator might be on the more expensive side, especially for advanced features.
- Limited to PHP Apps: Hostinger and Nexcess focus more on PHP-based applications.
Tips for Maximizing the Benefits of Cheap Cloud Server Hosting
Even if you’re on a budget, there are plenty of ways to make the most out of your cheap cloud server hosting. Here are some handy tips to help you maximize those benefits:
- Monitor Performance: Keep an eye on server performance and usage stats. This will help you understand your needs better and allow you to adjust your plan accordingly, saving money in the long run.
- Rightsize Your Resources: Don’t over-provision resources like CPU, memory, and storage just because they’re available. Start small and scale as you go. This will keep costs down and ensure you get the most bang for your buck.
- Leverage Caching: Utilizing caching mechanisms can significantly improve your website’s performance. This will provide a better user experience and allow you to manage with fewer resources.
- Use A Content Delivery Network (CDN): A CDN can distribute the load, saving bandwidth and speeding up access for your users. Some budget-friendly cloud providers offer integrated CDN services.
- Consult Support For Best Practices: Don’t hesitate to consult customer support for optimized configurations and other tips specific to their infrastructure. You’re paying for support, so make the most of it
- Optimize Databases: Keep your databases clean and well-organized. Optimizing your database queries can significantly reduce CPU load and improve website speed
- Read the Fine Print: Be aware of any additional costs like data transfer fees or costs for additional IPs. Knowing these can help you avoid unexpected charges.
Potential Pitfalls to Avoid
While scoring a budget-friendly cloud server hosting deal feels like hitting the jackpot, there are some potential pitfalls you’ll want to sidestep.
Let’s ensure your money-saving adventure doesn’t become a cautionary tale, shall we? Know these so you can make a choice that’s not just cheap but smart, too!
- Hidden Fees: Ah, the classic “gotcha!” of any bargain. You might be lured in by a low monthly rate, only to find that once you add in setup fees, data transfer costs, or additional features, the price isn’t so budget-friendly after all. Or the hosting renewal might be extra steep. Always read the fine print!
- Limited Customer Support: Sure, you’re saving money, but if you’re trading off timely and effective customer support, you might regret those savings when you’re in a crunch. Find out what level of support is included and what the reviews say before you commit.
- Subpar Performance: Low cost sometimes means low performance. Double-check the specifications of your chosen plan. If it sounds too good to be true, it just might be. Look at things like RAM, storage type, and CPU to gauge what you’re really getting.
- Lock-In Contracts: Some providers offer discounted rates if you commit long-term (two, three, or five years). While this can be a good deal, ensure you’re not locking yourself into a service that doesn’t meet your future needs. Flexibility is golden!
- Security Shortcomings: Security should never be compromised, no matter how tight the budget is. Double-check that essential security measures like firewalls and encryption are included in your package.
- Inadequate Backups: In the digital world, backups are your safety net. Some cheap plans may not offer comprehensive backup solutions, leaving you vulnerable to data loss. Have a solid backup plan, even if you must set it up yourself.
- Scalability Issues: Your online endeavors will grow, and you’ll need a hosting plan to grow with you. A cheap plan that doesn’t offer easy scalability can cost you more in the long run when you need to switch or upgrade.
Friendly tip: Always learn the boring small text and terms and conditions.
The Future of Cloud Server Hosting
If you’re as geeked out about cloud server hosting as I am, wait to hear what’s on the horizon.
We’re living in a golden age of innovation, and when it comes to data storage and management, the sky’s not the limit; the cloud is just the beginning!
Imagine a world where your data isn’t just stored securely but is also dynamically managed to optimize performance, reduce costs, and adapt to your ever-changing needs.
As artificial intelligence and machine learning advance, we’ll see even smarter cloud systems that can make real-time decisions to improve functionality and efficiency.
And let’s remember edge computing, which is like your cloud’s local BFF, processing data closer to where it’s generated for quicker response times.
As more devices connect to the Internet of Things (IoT), edge computing and cloud computing will be the dynamic duo we didn’t know we needed but won’t be able to live without.
Quantum computing, anyone? Oh yes, it’s like cloud hosting’s cool, mysterious cousin who shows up and changes the game.
We’re talking about unimaginably fast processing power, tackling complex problems that current computers can’t even dream of solving.
Once this becomes commercially viable, it could revolutionize how we think about data storage and computation.
Oh, and let’s give a shoutout to sustainability! As technology evolves, we’re seeing a growing emphasis on green computing. Future cloud infrastructures will be more powerful and eco-friendly, reducing the carbon footprint of our digital activities.
As technology leaps and bounds into the future, cloud server hosting will break barriers and explore new frontiers. Get ready to be amazed at what tomorrow’s clouds can do!
Navigating the world of cloud server hosting might seem daunting, but understanding what to look for makes the journey smoother.
Quality doesn’t always come at a high price, and with the right research, you can find a provider that suits both your needs and budget.
DigitalOcean and Vultr are developers’ darlings, offering a high level of customization but potentially intimidating for the less tech-savvy.
Hostinger and HostGator are solid all-rounders with a particularly attractive price point and reliability, though they might offer a lower level of scalability.
A2 Hosting impresses with its speed and specialized service but at a premium price. Nexcess provides enterprise-level security and daily backups, mainly tailored to PHP applications.
However, if we were to pick a star player in the cloud hosting arena, it would be Cloudways. What sets it apart is its beginner-friendly approach coupled with the power of choice, allowing you to select from multiple cloud providers.
It strikes a harmonious balance between ease of management and performance optimization. While it does have limitations like no domain registration and limited server access, the pros heavily outweigh the cons, making it a fantastic choice for both novices and seasoned webmasters.
It’s a comprehensive, one-size-fits-most solution that’s hard to beat.
Why is cloud hosting becoming more popular?
Cloud hosting offers unbeatable flexibility, allowing businesses to easily scale their resources up or down depending on their needs (no more worrying about outgrowing your server or wasting money on unused space). The pay-as-you-go model is a financial game-changer, making high-end server capabilities accessible even for smaller budgets. And let’s not forget the convenience of accessing your data from anywhere, anytime – hello, remote work revolution.
Is cloud hosting suitable for small businesses?
Small businesses can benefit big time from cloud hosting! It’s super budget-friendly since you only pay for the resources you use. Plus, the flexibility to scale resources means you can easily adjust as your business grows without the headaches of migrating to a new server. So, if you’re a small business looking to go big on potential but keep it lean on costs, cloud hosting is worth a look.
What are the primary security concerns with cloud hosting?
One primary concern is data breaches, where unauthorized users gain access to sensitive info, so choosing a cloud hosting provider with top-notch encryption and firewalls is essential. Another worry is data loss due to factors like accidental deletion or server failure, so make sure your hosting plan includes robust backup and recovery features. Lastly, don’t forget compliance issues: Ensure your cloud hosting provider meets all legal and industry-specific security standards.
Can I switch providers easily if I’m not satisfied?
Yes, you can. You’re not locked into a forever relationship with your cloud hosting provider. Most platforms use standard technologies that simplify migrating your data and services to a new provider if you’re unsatisfied. Just double-check for any contract terms that might apply and consult your current and future providers for guidance to ensure a smooth transition.
How do cloud hosting providers ensure data redundancy?
Cloud hosting providers are like the ultimate planners regarding data redundancy. They store multiple copies of your data across various servers and even different geographical locations, so if one server faces an issue – no sweat, another steps in to save the day! This multi-layered approach ensures that your data is always available and minimizes the risk of loss or downtime.
Is there any free cloud hosting provider?
Yes, some cloud hosting providers offer free plans, but there’s usually a catch. These free tiers often have limitations like reduced storage, bandwidth caps, and fewer features. Still, they can be a great starting point for small projects or for getting a feel of cloud hosting before making a financial commitment.
Why should I choose cloud hosting over shared hosting?
Choosing between cloud and shared hosting is like deciding between a tailor-made suit and a one-size-fits-all outfit. Cloud hosting allows you to scale your resources up or down based on your needs, making it a fantastic option for businesses with fluctuating traffic. On the other hand, shared hosting comes with set resources and you share server space with other websites, which can affect your site’s performance if one of those sites experiences high traffic.