Here at Colorlib themes we try our best to create awesome products and support them
WHAT WE SUPPORT
- Support covers getting up and help in theme setup
- Help using features and theme options
- Bug fixes – if you discovered bug in the theme/plugin we will fix it
- Functionality which does not work as advertised
If you asking help that is not within this scope, such as on how to use default WordPress functionality itself then we’d likely redirect you to external articles or support forums instead.
WE CAN’T SUPPORT:
- Third party plugins compatibility – We try our best to make our themes compatible with most of the popular plugins but it’s not always possible to make it compatible with every plugin
- Customization – We are ready to provide small amount of CSS/js codes to modify theme stile lightly but excessive modification is not possible to support
- Hosting, server environment, or software issues – we cant support such conflicts when cause is hosting environment, WordPress installation or any related third party side of the conflict
- Provide my IP Addresses, under any circumstances.
- Edit my host file to gain access to your installation. You will need to allow access without modifications.
- Schedule a specific time to offer support and use screen sharing applications.
- Provide any guarantees when providing support.
- Take responsibility in case any issues arise from trying to provide support.
ITEM SUPPORT SCHEDULE
We do our best to monitor the tickets around the clock, however, this is not always possible due to different timezones, We checking support system several times in the day. Reply times can vary from time to time and be up to 24 hours Monday – Friday and up to 48 hours on weekends, Sat-Sun. but is usually faster than that.