Here are all the best crowdfunding WordPress plugins for running campaigns directly from your website.
Have you ever thought of social activities or projects that would help you or your community, o something for a social cause, and you don’t know how to accept donations? WordPress Crowdfunding Plugins can help you with that. But first, all you need to do is create your site on WordPress, and you have to install this plugin to run your crowdfunding projects and share them on your social media sites.
Before you look for the best plugin for your goal, ensure that it has the complete features you need in a CrowdFunding website.
Best WordPress Plugins For Crowdfunding
1. WP Crowdfunding (Most Popular)
WP Crowdfunding, powered by WooCommerce plugins, creates a crowdfunding site using a WordPress content management system. It is user-friendly and convenient in terms of hands-on management. The free version offers most features, while advanced features such as centralized Native Wallet System, Stripe Connect, analytical reports, email notifications, unlimited rewards, and others are accessible in paid versions.
Notable WP Crowdfunding features
- Allows for submission or adding projects.
- Comprehensive user registration feature.
- Has forms for Front-end project submission
- Options for Project start & end date
- Allows users to insert images and promotional video
- Users to set maximize and minimal amounts for donations
- Allows admins to define maximum and minimum prices
- Admins to include a stats or graphical representation for a funding goal
- Has one unique Reward system with an estimated delivery date
- Campaign end method for Target goal and date, where users can set the date or goal, or opt for not ending the campaign
- Has more available options for published projects such as update and display option,
- Dashboard sections for the user include options and settings for updating profiles, view own projects list, check projects list, open pledges received, bookmarks list for liked projects, and password change.
There are two versions of WP CrowdFunding. Meanwhile, the paid version has advanced features which may not be accessible in the free version.
Active installations: 4,000+More info / Download
2. SKT Donation – Charity and Fundraising Plugin
SKT Donation plugin facilitates donations for NGO, nonprofit, charity, charitable organizations, crowdfunding, and fundraisers via payment gateways PayPal and 2Checkout worldwide.
Notable SKT Donation Features
- No Commission – There will be no charging of commission by SKT Donation. The donation remains free of charge except for the payment gateway charges.
- No hassle setting up of plugin – Within minutes, you can set the plugin and use it in any of your posts or website page to start accepting donations quickly and efficiently on your website.
- Has a comprehensive donor list – The list lets you know your donors and their donated amount.
- Hands-on control in currency – This allows you to control the currency you accept donations.
- Supports PayPal and debit or credit cards – Allows you to accept donations through PayPal, credit and debit cards supported by the 2Checkout payment gateway.
- Settings option for recurring donations – Donators can set their recurring donations depending on their choice (monthly, weekly, annually).
- Does not charge commissions or additional fees except in PayPal’s rules.
Active installations: 300+More info / Download
3. Whydonate – FREE Donate button – Crowdfunding – Fundraising
WP Fundraising Donation plugin has donation and crowdfunding functions for donation services. It allows everyone to have the function of creating crowdfunding and single donation sites through WordPress.
With this plugin, users can create a Crowdfunding or fundraising website with different ways and options for receiving funds and donations. It comes through Paypal and Stripe payment method gateways and uses WooCommerce for payment through WooCommerce. This WordPress crowdfunding plugin allows users to send funds manually from their banks. After receiving funds, it has an approval admin function in which the fund being sent should be approved first by the admin for verification purposes. Users can also create a campaign on the sign. It has a front-end dashboard that controls the campaign details.
Here you can find other fundraising and donation WordPress plugins just like this one.
Active installations: 800+More info / Download
A Few Words Before You Start…
Whatever you do, if it’s for a good cause—as Nike had said, ‘’Just. Do. It!’’ and good luck on your endeavors! May all this crowdfunding had to help you choose your plugin for your cord funding projects at your own choice. Use one of these WordPress Crowdfunding Plugins to make things easier than ever.
Now that you have a plugin, the next step is to find the right crowdfunding WordPress theme.