Have you ever thought of social activities or projects that would help you or your community, o something that is for a social cause, and you don’t know any means to accept donations? WordPress Crowdfunding Plugins can help you with that. But first, all you need to do is create your site on WordPress, and you have to install this plugin to run your crowdfunding projects and share them on your social media sites.
Before you look for the plugin that works best for your goal, ensure that it has the complete features you need in a CrowdFunding website.
WP Crowdfunding by Themeum
WP Crowdfunding, powered by WooCommerce plugins, creates a crowdfunding site using a WordPress content management system. It is user-friendly and convenient in terms of hands-on management. The free version offers most features, while advanced features such as centralized Native Wallet System, Stripe Connect, analytical reports, email notifications, unlimited rewards, and others are accessible in paid versions.
Notable WP Crowdfunding features
- Allows for submission or adding projects.
- Comprehensive user registration feature.
- Has forms for Front-end project submission
- Options for Project start & end date
- Allows users to insert images and promotional video
- Users to set maximize and minimal amounts for donations
- Allows admins to define maximum and minimum prices
- Admins to include a stats or graphical representation for a funding goal
- Has one unique Reward system with an estimated delivery date
- Campaign end method for Target goal and date, where users can set the date or goal, or opt for not ending the campaign
- Has more available options for published projects such as update and display option,
- Dashboard sections for the user such as it as options and settings for updating profiles, view own projects list, check projects list, open pledges received, bookmarks list for liked projects, and password change.
There are two versions of WP CrowdFunding. Meanwhile, the paid version has advanced features which may not be accessible in the free version. Below are the notable features of WP Crowdfunding:More info / Download
SKT Donation – Charity and Fundraising Plugin by SKT Themes
SKT Donation plugin facilitates donations for NGO, nonprofit, charity, charitable organizations, crowdfunding, fundraisers via payment gateways PayPal and 2Checkout worldwide.
Notable SKT Donation Features
- No Commission – There will be no charging of commission by SKT Donation. The donation remains free of charge except for the payment gateway charges that may apply.
- No hassle setting up of plugin – Within minutes, you can set the plugin and use it in any of your posts or website page to start accepting donations quickly and efficiently on your website.
- Has a comprehensive donor’s list – The list allows you to know your donors and the amount they donated.
- Hands-on control in currency – Allows you to control the currency you accept donations.
- Supports PayPal and debit or credit cards – Allows you to accept donation through PayPal, credit and debit cards supported by the 2Checkout payment gateway.
- Settings option for recurring donations – Allows donators to set their own recurring donations depending on their own choice (monthly, weekly, annually).
- Does not charge commissions or additional fees except in PayPal’s rules.
Donatie Knop, Crowdfunding Plugin | Whydonate
WP Fundraising Donation plugin has donation and crowdfunding functions for donation services. It allows everyone to have the function in creating crowdfunding and single donation sites through WordPress.
With this plugin, users can create a Crowdfunding or fundraising website in which it has different ways and options in receiving funds and donations. It comes through Paypal and Stripe payment method gateways and uses WooCommerce for payment through WooCommerce. Through this WordPress crowdfunding plugin, users can send funds manually from their banks. After receiving funds, it has an approval admin function which the fund being sent should be approved first by the admin for verification purposes. Users can also create a campaign on the sign. It has a front-end dashboard that controls the campaign details.More info / Download
A Few Words Before You Start…
Whatever you do, if it’s for a good cause—as Nike had said, ‘’Just. Do. It!’’ and good luck on your endeavors! May all this crowdfunding had to help you choose your plugin for your cord funding projects at your own choice. Use one of these WordPress Crowdfunding Plugins to make things easier than ever.