Ever thought of social activities or projects that would help you or your community, o something that is for a social cause, and you don’t know any means to accept donations? WordPress Crowdfunding Plugins can help you with that. But first, all you need to do is to create your own site on WordPress, and you have to install this plugin to run your crowdfunding projects and share it on your social media sites.
Before you look for the plugin that works best for your goal, make sure that it has the complete features that you need in a CrowdFunding website.
WP Crowdfunding by Themeum
WP Crowdfunding, which is powered by WooCommerce plugins, creates a crowdfunding site using WordPress content management system. It is user-friendly and convenient in terms of hands-on management. The free version offers most features, while advanced features such as centralized Native Wallet System, Stripe Connect, analytical reports, email notifications, unlimited rewards and others are accessible in paid versions.
Below are the notable features of WP Crowdfunding:
- Allows for submission or adding projects.
- Comprehensive user registration feature.
- Has forms for Front-end project submission
- Options for Project start & end date
- Allows users to insert images and promotional video
- Users to set maximize and minimal amounts for donations
- Allows admins to define maximum and minimum prices
- Admins to include a stats or graphical representation for a funding goal
- Has one unique Reward system with an estimated delivery date
- Campaign end method for Target goal and date, where users can set the date or goal, or opt for not ending the campaign
- Has more available options for published projects such as update and display option,
- Dashboard sections for the user such as it as options and settings for updating profiles, view own projects list, check projects list, open pledges received, bookmarks list for liked projects, and password change.
There are two versions of WP CrowdFunding. Meanwhile, the paid version has advanced features which may not be accessible in the free version.More info / Download
SKT Donation – Charity and Fundraising Plugin by SKT Themes
SKT Donation plugin facilitates donations for NGO, nonprofit, charity, charitable organizations, crowdfunding, fundraisers via payment gateways PayPal and 2Checkout all over the world.
Here are some of its exciting features.
- No Commission – There will be no charging of commission by SKT Donation. The donation remains free of charge except for the payment gateway charges that may apply.
- No hassle setting up of plugin – Within minutes, you can set the plugin and use it in any of your posts or website page to start accepting donations quickly and efficiently on your website.
- Has a comprehensive donor’s list – The list allows you to know your donors and the amount they donated.
- Hands-on control in currency – Allows you to control the currency you accept donations.
- Supports PayPal and debit or credit cards – Allows you to accept donation through PayPal, credit and debit cards supported by the 2Checkout payment gateway.
- Settings option for recurring donations – Allows donators to set their own recurring donations depending on their own choice (monthly, weekly, annually).
- Does not charge commissions or additional fees except in PayPal’s rules.
Galaxy Funder – WooCommerce Crowdfunding System
Galaxy Funder is a WooCommerce crowdfunding and e-commerce plugin for selling, crowdfunding, or fundraising using the standard PayPal. The option for Upgrade options allow users to include multiple gateway method, build their own personalized crowdfunding platform, and others. It comes with complete crowdfunding system for easier fundraising for a cause. It aims for users to create their own crowdfunding site easily.
Crowdfunding & fundraising features include:
- Display option such as post template, widget, or embed code to post it anywhere on your website – yes, wherever you like.
- Has options for goal fundraising, setting up end dates, opening and closing of campaigns, inserting video clips, and other additional crowdfunding options such as title, price, limit, custom order, FAQ, and recent updates.
- Parent and child-theme.
- Has options for sharing to social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and other embedded codes using HTML.
- Also shortcodes for every data.
- Allows you to have customized project categories for data compilation
- Has an exclusive deck Builder that allows users to build their own crowdfunding or fundraising widget that connects to their site page.
- Has hands-on option for order entry and updates.
Galaxy Funder allows users to have an infinite amount for crowdfunding, pre-order, and fundraising projects on WordPress. It is an actively supported WordPress crowdfunding plugin, which does not require users to switch themes to use it. Admins can also limit the number of campaign that you can manage on the admin page easily.More info / Download
Universe Funder – WooCommerce Crowdfunding System
Universe Funder is supporting WooCommerce. It has a simple, necessary and relevant options and settings for a WordPress crowdfunding plugin powered by Woocommerce. Such as:
- Allows users to set their own projects in terms of, Goal (i.e. pledged) amount, beginning and ending dates, Customized (i.e. “Add to Cart”) buttons, “Open Pricing” (i.e. “Name Your Price”) functions.
- Has options for adding personalized form, so users can have customized campaigns from their frontend.
- Allows users to set customized HTML for showing project that has not yet begun or ended.
- Has a modify option wherein users can choose to display info about the crowdfunding such as remaining goals and time, list of people who pledged and other more.
- Options to indicate the end of the campaign.
- Has visual options for counting pledged in amounts.
- Allows users to have personalized bars for progress.
- Allows users to switch on emails for ending, added and edited campaigns.
Donatie Knop, Crowdfunding Plugin | Whydonate
WP Fundraising Donation plugin has donation and crowdfunding functions for donation services. It allows everyone to have the function in creating crowdfunding and single donation sites through WordPress.
With this plugin, users can create a Crowdfunding or fundraising website in which it has different ways and option in receiving funds and donations. It comes through Paypal and Stripe payment method gateways and uses WooCommerce too for payment through WooCommerce. Through this WordPress crowdfunding plugin, users can be able to send fund manually from their own banks. After receiving funds, it has an approval admin functions which the fund being send should be approved first by the admin for verification purposes. Users can also create a campaign on the sign. It has a front end dashboard that controls the campaign details.More info / Download
A Few Words Before You Start…
Whatever you do, if it’s for a good cause—as Nike had said, ‘’Just. Do. It!’’ and good luck on your endeavors! May all these crowdfunding had to help you choose your own plugin for your cord funding projects at your own choice. Use one of these WordPress Crowdfunding Plugins to make thing easier than ever.