Colorlib is looking for responsible, hard-working part-time WordPress developer to help on support forum and theme development.
Colorlib is a best source for free and premium WordPress themes and our themes are downloaded over 1,000,000 times. We tend to think that we develop some of the best free WordPress themes that are well crafted and maintained. Company is growing quickly and therefore we are looking for skilled technical support engineer who could take over our support forum. This is a part-time job for someone who has similar work experience and is willing to work remotely.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deal promptly and efficiently with customer support requests; answer any questions that come your way in a timely manner.
- Logging into user’s WordPress and FTP installations to troubleshoot the issue.
- Providing answers to commonly asked theme questions, and be able to provide answers on how to use all the different theme features.
- Provide basic installation, theme installation, plugin installation knowledge to the user.
- Apart from the support job you will have a chance to contribute to theme development and company growth in general.
- Find the best ways to turn upset customers into happy ones and ask for help when you can’t find answers on your own.
- You’re ok with working remotely
- You need to know how to solve problems in a timely manner, and be able to troubleshoot issues that you have not come across.
- Always be professional, respectful and courteous and have an extremely high patience level.
- You speak fluent English (mandatory) and have a firm grip on grammar.
- You can work independently, with little or no guidance.
How to Apply:
If you think you’re a good fit, we’d like to know you. Please send us an email at support[at]divilab.com with your resume and/or your site URL, along with your salary expectations (hourly rate in USD) and availability.
You can also apply via this contact form: