Colorlib is among the most popular web design related resources and is visited by more than one million unique visitors every month. We have several very popular free WordPress themes under our belt that are downloaded 2.5 million times. Currently we are looking to extend our remote team and are looking for:
UI/UX Website Designer / Developer
Our ideal candidate is an awesome UI/ UX wizard that can not only create awesome themes, wireframes, and graphics – but code it into a responsive website template (coding part is optional). You will be a passionate, talented, and creative person that is looking to share in our mission of delivering user friendly WordPress themes and website templates that deliver exceptional results for those we serve. You will have at least 2 years of experience in website and UX/UI design.
- Experience in designing website templates, WordPress themes or templates for other platforms.
- Strong desire to create modern themes that set a new standard.
- Interest about the latest design trends.
- Able to work with limited to no guidelines.
What You Can Expect
- Chance to work on website templates that will be used by millions worldwide.
- A company that has its own product and is not subject to outside contracts.
- An environment where everyone’s ideas are heard, valued, and are important.
- The chance to show off your skills to make our company grow across the world.
- An opportunity to advance your career while maintaining a work-life balance.
- Working remotely from anywhere in the world.
What We Expect
- A total commitment to put your energy and passion into your work every day
- Be creative and innovative in evolving our company to the next level
- Use independent critical thinking and communication skills to advance your work
- Create amazing ideas that push the boundaries of what is possible in our market
- Be an online and offline company advocate to enhance our community standing
How to Apply?
If you think you’re a good fit, we’d like to know more about your. Please send us info via contact form below with your resume and a link to your portfolio (portfolio is a must), along with your salary expectations and availability.
You can also apply via this contact form:[contact-form-7 id=”23225″ title=”Main Contact Form_copy”]