Colorlib is a leading web design resource and is visited by more than one million unique visitors every month. We maintain several popular free WordPress themes that are downloaded 5 million times. Currently, we are looking to extend our remote team and are looking for:
We are seeking a motivated and savvy content editor to oversee our content publishing needs in a completely distributed team. You will work with a team of writers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our audience. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing Colorlib content strategy.
To excel in this role, you will have experience in writing and editing content and excellent communication and organizational skills. A bachelor’s degree in English or a related field is a must.
- Supervise a team of writers and coordinate with freelance contributors.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the company or client’s needs and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Provide detailed blog post outlines to writers.
- Manage a busy workload according to deadlines.
- Analyze data via Google Analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with SEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English or related field.
- Knowledge about web design, graphic design, WordPress, or related fields.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Experience writing blog post outlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience working with WordPress
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
Please submit your application via the contact form.