Today we would like to look into WordPress chat plugins to compare and find the…
The WordPress Quote Plugins help customers to request a quote to know more about the services and pricing you offer. It gives visitors convenience to know the exact price they need to pay, depending on the packages they want to purchase. Moreover, it gives better access to your customers, rather than talking to your clients one by one.
Most of the times, you might have mentioned the prices on your website’s pages. However, there are some cases wherein customers want to have a customized product and know the exact price for it.
So, in this article, you will learn the importance of using a Request a Quote form on your page.
What is a Business Quotation?
A quotation in business is the list of products, items, or services you offer that you put in a list to give a comprehensive details about your business. Customers will see the complete information before they confirm their orders.
Since it is one of the main factors you need to consider on your online business, you need to make sure to have a remarkable WordPress quote plugin. It will help you to boost your profit in a short amount of time.
Also, with the request a quote form, it allows your clients to negotiate with you, and create the exact price that both of you can create an agreement.
Here are The Complete Quote Plugins for your Website:
YITH WooCommerce Request A Quote by YITH
To be able to use this plugin, you would need to install the Sliced Invoices Plugin to generate quotes YITH WooCommerce Request A Quote lets your customers ask for an estimate for a list of WooCommerce products they are interested in. This plugin is perfect if you are using WooCommerce as a platform. With this plugin, it allows users to conversation between suppliers and customers by presenting the list of items for the requested quote amount. It puts customer at ease by answering the customers back with a quotation of products of their choice,
Through this plugin customer can ask for an estimate and can either reject or accept proposal for products quotation. The negotiation between the customer and the buyer is now possible all thanks with this plugin, and wherein it helps to increase purchases in buyer’s products in a sense that customers and buyers can negotiate first for the total amount of products before aggreging into one amount.
- Create own “Request a Quote” page in your WooCommerce shop.
- Add “Add to quote” button or text in the WooCommerce product information page.
- Customize the text for “Add to quote” button or link.
- Deactivate “add to cart” button or text in the WooCommerce product information page.
- Quote a one-page list on the WooCommerce shop with a basic form such as name, mail address and etc.
- Hide “Add to cart” button in your WooCommerce shop.
- Personalize and send a “Request a quote” email formatting from your WooCommerce shop.
- Hiding the prices of the product on your WooCommerce shop.
- Hiding “Add to quote” button for selected WooCommerce products to generate an exclusion list.
- Enabling filter plugin features according to type of users such as guests or customers etc.
- Customizing a default request form previewed on your WooCommerce shop.
- Choices for quote form such as “Contact Form 7″ or “YIT Contact Form”.
- Managing requests for quote requests on the WooCommerce orders.
- Sending a quote of a product through replying from a user’s request.
- Sending the quote and the list of the products selected on WooCommerce in the email body or as PDF attachment or sometimes both.
- Allows users accept or reject the quote from the e-mail they have received.
- Allows registered on-site users to display a list of all estimate requests sent in their respective “My Account” pages.
- Managing quotes to assign expiration dates.
- Redirecting users who has accepted the product quotes to the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Displaying a widget of all WooCommerce products that have been added to the request for a product quote.
Woo Invoices – Quotes and Invoices by Sliced Invoices
This WooCommerce extension for of the WordPress Quote plugins acts as the midway between the WooCommerce plugin and Sliced Invoices plugin in which it allows users to create invoices and quotes from the WooCommerce store orders. Nevertheless, both plugins are free and required for them to function hand in hand.
- It automatically creates product quotes and invoices from WooCommerce orders.
- Admin can vv from the back end.
- Upon client checkout, you can create the invoices on the front end.
- Adding button for ‘Pay by Invoice’ as an option in checkout page.
- Assign default payment methods and shipping methods on invoices.
- Adding emails with a short instruction and a link with the attached invoice.
- PDF invoices extension can easily be generated to PDF for printing purposes for the customers same as to the emails that goes to the user admin in WooCommerce stores.
NP Quote Request WooCommerce by Neah Plugins
NP Quote Request WooCommerce enables the customers to submit a product quote request to the chosen WooCommerce store. It is the most very flexible for a WooCommerce product quote request plugin wherein it can be used in a different store with different settings. With this plugin, you can make a quote request for product in the WooCommerce cart for a quote request only for some of the designated and selected items into a quoted item.
Through this plugin, customers can have the power to select some items to quote only, and then still have some items to be check out without deleting or removing the requested quoted items. NP Quote Request WooCommerce thus enables plugin users who participate in an e-commerce to make and create business through engaging with the customer’s request.
There are two ways in which you can use the basic version of this plugin. The first one is configuring the NP Quote Request into allowing the quote request on selected products. Another one is through utilizing its main features that are visible and can be used even on basic version. These are:
- Make “Request a Quote” page in your shop.
- Adding “Add to quote” button or text in product information page.
- Personalized the text, button or link for “Add to quote” option.
- Deactivating “add to cart” button in the product detail page.
- Request form page from your online shop with a basic form of name, mail address etc.
- Removing “Add to cart” button in your shop.
- Making own personalized email for “Request a quote” to be sent from your shop.
The additional options for the premium of this WordPress Quote plugin are so many that it can mako u convince to have the premium version of this plugin such as, but they are not limited to:
- Making plugin compatible with a product add-on.
- Allowing buy now or request a quote at checkout.
- Redirecting the page to quote request page.
- Staff can be able to see all the product prices, buy or request a quote based on the customer’s IP address.
- Control who sees prices.
- Customizing the request for quote page for checkout.
- Shop manager can write a proposal for the customer for their quote and add an option to include a link to “pay” and save the case as “Quote Sent” wherein this would create an email to the customer notifying them of the received request of the product quote in which it could be payable through following the link attached.
- Allows customers to submit a price expectation or bid when requesting for a quote.
- Allows to have a quantity box for ‘’Add to Quote’’ button on the archive and category page.
- Has additional option for ‘’Add to Quote’’ short code with a quantity box.
- Allows sales staff to see the prices while being logged in as customers to be based on their IP addresses.
- Customer can also choose to respond to the proposal and add a response(note) by clicking in the “respond” link in the email.
Request a Quote by eMarket Design
Request a quote is one of the most ideal WordPress Quote plugins that is specifically designed for the small business owners in receiving requests from their customers for a Request for Quotation (RFQ) or Request for Information (RFI). It has specifically the following essential features solely for requesting product information such as:
- Providing a personalized form in submitting a request for quotation (RFQ) or request for information (RFI).
- Customers can select as many products as they can.
- Theme is designed to minimize the possible conflict with design wherein it was designed as simple and easy as it is to serve its purpose for the request for product information.
- Plugin settings have options for customization.
- Logged-in users can request a private quote or estimate request submission especially for them.
- Request, inquiries and could be submitted by stores.
- The front end displays all submitted product quotes and estimates requests on one page.
- Has notification emails that notify the customer for their own product reuses and also through the admin.
- Organized tabular form for product quote requests in the front end.
- Has setup assistant that can create pages for contacts list and quote request form
- Has Electronic Miscellaneous Document or (EMD) comma-separated values (CSV) Import and Export wherein data can be exported into other external systems.
- Has EMD Advanced Filters and Columns Extension which is in use for faster finding important quote requests.
Quotes for WooCommerce by Pinal Shah
Quotes for WooCommerce is the simplest product quote plugin in WordPress that anyone can use. It can convert your WooCommerce store into a one quote only program. This plugin allows the users to hide the prices of a product and to change the ‘’Add to Cart’’ button to ‘Request Quote’.
Through this plugin it just alters the add to cart button into a request for quote button instead wherein it could disable the payment to be taken and processed at the checkout page. Simply to say after requesting for quote such as the same to checking the product on the art, it will prompt an email to the user admin for a request to quote with the customer’s email and name notifying about the request for the product quote. Whenever the user’s requests for paying the quoted amount, then they have the option to click the link in the email to settle the amount.More info / Download
E-commerce has been the new trend nowadays for online shopping and retail. Customers can now request for quote as easily as clicking the links and buttons to websites and platforms. They won’t experience the hassle anymore of surveying a lot of malls to compare prices and products before they could purchase things. With these plugins, everything now is possible. All thanks to WordPress WooCommerce stores that facilitates e-commerce business and with these plugins that helps the customers at their own convenience.
These WordPress quotation plugins will somehow help the customers to look for products and seek for prices that best suits their budget. It’s like an online platform for formal negotiation but with the ease of technology that allows customers and sellers to agree into their own prices and purchases. It helps the e-commerce business thrive into development of flourishing of e-commerce business that will soon dictate how the future business can grow.
Thankfully, these plugins are perfect to help both the customers and the sellers to achieve the agreement they would want to achieve in terms of prices and product information. As customers, it is important for us to know the prices are to see if they fit perfectly to our own budget. As sellers, its important to make sure the customers agree with what they pay because they are our clients and we seek their good side for us to continue a good business.