WordPress theme frameworks present webmasters with the fundamental functionality and enable them to make modifications…
PageLines DMS is a easy to use WordPress theme framework built around Drag & Drop interface which means you don’t need to write an actual code unless you really want to. This is one of the best performing drag & drop framework you can find. It functions similar to Google Developer Tools you can find in Google Chrome. If you are familiar with that it won’t be hard to get started with PageLines DMS.
Drag & Drop is really nice addition to theme development, so non-developers can build their own custom themes and website. This is something you can’t do with a regular WordPress installation.
Main PageLines DMS features:
- Mobile friendly – PagesLines DMS is built using responsive grid layout which will make your website to look awesome on any device including tablets and smartphones
- Drag & Drop – build your own custom design without touching a code. PageLines DMS offers plenty of Drag & Drop options that otherwise could be done only via HTML/CSS/PHP.
- Limitless Capability – If you get stuck with default functions you can always find useful extensions to build your own slider, shortcodes, icons etc. There are absolutely no limit as long as you are willing to drop some extra cash for advanced features.
- The PageLines Store – You can buy or get free PageLines extensions from PageLines store to make your website to stand out. Don’t get me wrong, most things can be done via free installation but if you are looking for PRO functions you might have to spend some money for extensions.
- The Power of WordPress – PageLines DMS combines the best of WordPress CMS with Drag & Drop solution for functionality and design. This combinations will turn you into professional website builder overnight.
- Social – PageLines DMS has social network integration, so you no longer need to install plugins for that. The main thing is that these social features will blend perfectly in your theme design because they are optimized specially for your website.
- Search Engine Optimization – This WordPress Theme Framework is optimized for the most popular search engines. No further optimization is necessary unless you really want to.
- Design – built in design tool gives you full control over every aspect of your website. Which means that you no longer need to write a countless lines of CSS just to change typography, background color, element styling and other basic things. Now everything can be done via simple web interface
- Layouts – Choose different layout or template for each page or build your own template. Nothing will hold you back.
- Performance – If you have used some Drag & Drop online tools you might have noticed that they are sluggish and crashes your browser now and then. While I tested PageLines DMS I was blown away with its speed, accuracy and responsiveness.
- Bootstrap – Responsive layout used for PageLines DMS is achieved by using the popular Bootstrap frontend web design framework. I absolutely love this framework and I guess you might find it useful as well.
- Developer friendly – Drag & Drop doesn’t sound developer friendly but you will be surprised how useful it is. Just Drag & Drop the main elements and do tweaking by writing your own code. It takes some time to get used to it but it is worth it if you are lazy developer like me.
- Open source – This is the best part. PageLines DMS is open source solution and you might adopt it for your own clients or build your own custom solution on top of that. It’s awesome to see that this kind of projects are made Open Source.
PageLines DMS is a simple and modern solution that can turn everyone into professional theme developer. It doesn’t require any coding background and you can get used to it really fast. It might be a useful tool for developers as well if you are looking to get your website done ASAP.
However, if you are looking in advanced features you might end up shopping in PageLines Store and this is where it becomes nasty. Many Extensions that I use for most of my client website are paid features. For simple website you won’t notice that but once it comes to full control you might end up paying for extensions.More info / Download
Below are some screenshots from PageLines DMS for your viewing please:More info / Download