- July 14, 2017 at 8:59 pm #107250
Hi! I have two questions:
1) Is Illdy compatible with Visual Composer? I downloaded VC and I can’t seem to find a way to get the added elements to appear on the frontend editor. When I add them on the backend in WP, they appear in code on the frontend. There is also no WP or Visual Composer admin toolbar when I access the front end.
2) Is there a way to edit the theme sections instead of sticking to the theme template exactly? For example, I’d like to add 3 link buttons to the “About” section (similar to the link button in the Jumbotron section at the top of the front page) but there doesn’t seem to be a way to do that. Or to do the same thing to the “Skills” section (delete the 3 percentage timelines and add another element like buttons or icons).
These two questions might be related, but I’d appreciate any help you can offer! Thank you!July 14, 2017 at 9:17 pm #107252
I hope you’re doing well today
1. Unfortunately Visual Composer isn’t listed as compatible with this theme, it would be better if you using a premium theme that offers this feature.
2. The theme template comes as is with any customization limited to the customize section. Any modification to this will require custom development which is beyond the scope of support that can be provided.
I hope this helps.
SupportJuly 17, 2017 at 8:39 pm #107508
Thank you! Now is this code supposed to allow me to add the buttons to other sections? Or copy + paste the jumbotron screen button into other sections?July 17, 2017 at 10:54 pm #107520
Kindly disregard that previous response, that was an error on our side, and has been response.
The initial response to custom coding still stands, and we sincerely apologize for the miscommunication and any confusion caused.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.