- May 27, 2019 at 12:16 am #222844
I am a newbie with wp. seo, css and so on. I hope you can help me to restyle my website. (child theme from Shapely)
I see that the tagline is located directly after the title on the same line:
– how can I do to have it on another line under the title and align them to the left?
– so I need to adjust the space between the two lines
– and the font size/color of the title and the tagline
– may I keep the menu aligned with the title?
– finally, I would like the tagline not to change color on mouse over.
the site is under construction
Just to explain, I would like to do title/tagline/menu quietly similar to my old site (Lensa theme)
Thank you a lot for any help!!May 27, 2019 at 6:50 am #222865
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
add this CSS in appearance > customize > additional CSS:
You can change values in this css code
Colorlib Support TeamMay 27, 2019 at 10:53 am #222914
thanks a lot! this works good on chrome… but I see in Safari and Firefox the tagline is aligned center. I tried to add
inside your css code but this seems to have no effectMay 27, 2019 at 7:23 pm #223052
Can you provide a screenshot? i just checked it and its normal for me in FF,
Make sure cache is cleared from browserMay 27, 2019 at 8:12 pm #223056
so, safari runs on MacBook, cache is clear.
Firefox runs on windows, no cahe.
Chrome runs correctly on Mac and Windows
Thank you for your helpful support!
Attachments:May 28, 2019 at 3:56 am #223065
Ok, let’s update your CSS little bit:
}May 28, 2019 at 4:17 pm #223176
thanks a lot!!
all the best!!!!May 28, 2019 at 6:21 pm #223186
If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: https://wordpress.org/support/theme/illdy/reviews/#new-post
- The topic ‘tagline settings: how to put below Title? other related settings. Shapely child’ is closed to new replies.