- April 30, 2018 at 3:24 pm #160735
Hello! I have a few questions regarding the customization of the Shapely theme.
1. How do I change the search magifying glass found in the top navigation to activate “on click” as opposed to “on hover”?
2. How do I make the website change to tablet navigation sooner than it does in the original set up of the theme?
If anyone can help me with these questions it would be greatly appreciated! 🙂May 1, 2018 at 3:46 am #160769
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question 🙂
1. not clearly understand this question, you want to change magnifying glass icon?
2. Sorry but there is no option to do this without customization of the theme
Colorlib Support TeamMay 1, 2018 at 2:52 pm #160871
2. I know I would have to edit and customize the theme, but similar to the issue I’m having with the magnifying glass, I can’t find where to edit the theme to make the tablet view appear sooner than it currently does. I tried adjusting the @media min-width and max-width, but it doesn’t seem to be working. I will test it when I ‘inspect’ the page, but when I go to change it in my child theme it doesn’t change anything. Am I missing something?
Thanks for the help in advance!
- This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by kayla.
The topic ‘Questions About Shapely Theme Customization’ is closed to new replies.