- June 8, 2017 at 8:10 pm #102723
Post layout A is not expanding due to which i am not able to edit it. and if i directly try to customize it and click on the pen icon . after that all the pen icons stops working. please help!
Attachments:June 8, 2017 at 8:35 pm #102728
I hope you’re doing well today
1. Please ensure you’re using the latest version of WordPress and that your theme and plugin are of the latest version.
2. Kindly disable any third party plugins, and check to see if you still have the same issues, if it resolves the issue, activate each plugin one by one to find the one causing the issue.
SupportJune 19, 2017 at 4:53 pm #104096
That didn’t work at all. I have the same problem, so please suggest something else.June 20, 2017 at 1:28 am #104147
Thank you for keeping in touch
1. Can you tell me if the editing options were ever working before?
2. What eversion of WordPress are you currently using?
3. Are you using any caching plugin or service such as cloud flare?
Also as a troubleshooting step, i’m going to ask you to delete and reinstall the theme.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.