- February 1, 2017 at 9:13 am #84782February 1, 2017 at 2:59 pm #85438vdvshParticipant
My requests aren’t placed on the website so therefore once again my request:
I have a few questions. One I’ve already asked, but I didn’t get an answer on it that worked, so I hope you can help me out again.
1. How can I change the color of the links in my text? They are yellow now, but I want them another color.
2. I want to change the text “Related articles” to: “Lees onze andere blogs”
3. Sometimes the site looks really weird when it’s on mobile. The square images (projects) are displayed over the menu and the menu seems to be transparant. Especially on Android.
4. We added an event page which works great. Only problem is it uses a really ugly and unadapted version of the Illdy theme. It has different issues that are really important to us since we see a lot of traffic coming in via these pages:
– the header image is way too large. Can’t these pages use the small default header (about 300 pix high)?
– the title isn’t displayed properly in the header image
– the header image is copied in, therefore it’s really unreadable; too much images, no content before scrolling
– all yellow colors should be pink. We changed all yellow at first, but since the update we’re struggling
– can this page use the right side bar which is used on all of our blog posts? This would really be important to us since this way people only see this page. And since it’s really not a pretty page I think we loose a lot of visitors.
I really hope you can help me out this time. It’s really important to us to have these pages. Especially point four since it’s so unreadable and we see a lot of traffic coming on these events.
- The topic ‘Leave a comment, change color links, Related articles, menu on mobile’ is closed to new replies.