Tagged: featured image
- June 13, 2019 at 10:04 pm #225078sherreymParticipant
Is there a standard size for featured images in Activello? Images are appearing more rectangular than square. This is a personal preference that the image appears square, but it is a huge problem if that isn’t the standard. My site is https://sherreymeyer.com.June 14, 2019 at 7:08 am #225112
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question 🙂
Images are resized to 710*335px size and this is a function of the theme, yes, it’s using rectangular shape and not the square 🙁 unfortunately, there is nothing I can do because this is built-in function
Colorlib Support TeamJune 14, 2019 at 7:41 pm #225247sherreymParticipant
Hi Noda! After a couple of extremely hot days, we’re having a perfect summer day. Sunny, mid 70s, and a breeeze blowing. Hope your Friday is going well.
Thanks for your answer to my question. I thought it was a function of the theme. Confirmation that it is helps me to know what to do to get the portion of the image I want to show. This is no problem–I love Activello so much I can cope with minor issues.
Thanks again!June 17, 2019 at 4:25 am #225430
Good morning Sherr 🙂
ooh, that’s so nice, i love hot summer days (and nights 🙂 ) too
OK, 🙂 thank you for understanding, let me know if you have any other questionsJune 28, 2019 at 10:27 pm #227329resistthemundaneParticipant
I couldn’t find mention of these problems anywhere else. But I thought I’d add on to the OP’s question.
1) If you visit my home page, on my first post that appears at the top, the featured image is aligned to the left. But then the second post, the featured image is slightly off away from the left. It is not aligned the same as the first.
And if you scroll down further to my other posts with smaller featured images, the left column is lined back up as the first.
What is wrong with that second section that is not making it align with everything else? Sherrey’s website isn’t having this problem.
2) PLUS…..if you click on OLDER POSTS to get to the next page, there is one post listed at the top but the featured image is much smaller. (I have other old posts set to Private that only I can see, so I can see two featured image along the top that are much smaller than the rest of the featured images below.)
Why is the theme doing that? Is it fixable? Sherrey’s website is also showing this same problem.
July 1, 2019 at 11:09 am #227728
- This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by resistthemundane.
Sorry, but i think would be better if you start a new topic, this case is already closed for the post author and they may not want to receive an update every time someone posts in their ticket, feel free to open a new ticket and I will assist you with great pleasure
- The topic ‘Featured image size’ is closed to new replies.