- March 15, 2019 at 1:39 am #212077
Hello, I had some specific questions regarding the Fashe template:
1. How can I assign an action to the remove cart overlay, the big cross that is shown when you hover over items on the cart page, or in the cart in the navbar from any page? I am a developer and have the site hooked into to a real shopping cart using django and all is working well, but I have not found how to assign an action so clicking the ‘X’ does anything.
2. Where is teh relevant CSS that sets the color for the ‘loading dot’ for each page? Before any page loads there is a red blinking dot in the center of the screen, and I would like to change this to green. Also the mouseover color for buttons and highlighted links.
Thanks!March 15, 2019 at 12:43 pm #212145
I hope you are doing well today.
In this case, you would need to enlist the aid of a third party developer, one of which you can find here:
SupportMarch 15, 2019 at 5:52 pm #212165
Hi, I’m sorry but that is not an adequate answer.
I am a developer, and have developed a full ecommerce application with full shopping cart functionality, credit card payments, etc.
This template should have some documentation detail where styles and actions are configured. Failing that, someone should be able to answer on this support forum.
I’m not asking how to implement functionality, I’m asking where the X is defined in the template so I can assign an action to it.March 18, 2019 at 6:57 am #212292
i will give you short answers since you re a developer 😉
1. cart hover – you don’t need to create an action for this when its possible to restyle only with css
2. Use inspect element tool of your browser to identify files where css rules are stored,
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.