- June 21, 2018 at 3:26 am #170291
Hi Team ,
Thank you for your nice and responsive theme ,
I’m having trouble of three things ,
1- I just want to resize the banner to the default size of adsense , because I already added adsene code on it and it’s not showing completely on the banner and write loading .
2- I want to hide description of the each post on the main page, limited to the first 5 words. If you look at my current post it looks messy , because I’m using code for my videos .
3 – I want to have your default first page , I tried to delete the theme completely and re-installed in but it didn’t work .
I would be grateful if you would help me with these problems .
My website : http://BBCPersia.netJune 21, 2018 at 5:49 am #170381
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question 🙂
1. not possible to change this thing without template customization, but you can create Adsense according to the size of the banner and not vise versus
2. try to use read more tag: http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-properly-use-the-more-tag-in-wordpress/
3. you have to reset everything and import it on the fresh installation then it will work
Colorlib Support TeamJune 22, 2018 at 2:31 am #170538
Hi Again ,
1- for first question , I made the exact same size of adsense but I don’t know why it happened like this , if you tell me the exact size of adsense which I have to make I will make it again.
2- It doesn’t have any other way ?
3- If you tell me how do I reset everything I would be grateful.
Thank you again,
ArmanJune 22, 2018 at 3:49 am #170543
1. 728*90 this is the container size for Adsense, p.s. even now i can’t see any problem in your ads,
2. sorry but no, this is how default excerpts work in WordPress
3. you can use reset everything WordPress plugin
The topic ‘edit the size of Banner’ is closed to new replies.