- March 7, 2018 at 6:10 pm #151211
I’ve managed to create a new page template and copied the homepage template from this theme. I have also registered a new widget area and started adding widgets to the page.
However, the parralex sections only work for left-aligned and right-aligned images but not for full or small background (the button appears but not the image).
Does anyone know why this is?
Here is the preview page: http://anthony-fletcher.com/?page_id=2451&preview=true
LauraMarch 7, 2018 at 10:23 pm #151236
If you want to have home page like layout for other page also, then you need to follow a few steps, it is already included in the theme, no need to create a seprate template for it. ( If you create, then some of the shapely widgets won’t match the styles. )
1. Create a new page with the Builder Page template. Screenshot how: http://take.ms/N1Vky
2. After you save the page, it will add a sidebar for it. You can go to the Customizer straight from that page and the Sidebar section will be automatically opened. Additionally, you can find the sidebar in Appearance -> Widgets with title : “Page: Page Title”.
Let us know,
laranz.March 8, 2018 at 11:21 am #151294
Thanks so much for your help! The builder page is so much easier.
However, I’m still having the same issue: The parralex section will not work in background full or small mode and I require these sections.
I have selected background full in this example and although the button display, the image doesn’t.
Can you help with this?
LauraMarch 8, 2018 at 1:52 pm #151331
Can i take a look? please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private! Thanks!
Colorlib Support TeamMarch 8, 2018 at 2:11 pm #151336March 9, 2018 at 6:21 am #151418This reply has been marked as private.March 9, 2018 at 9:34 am #151443March 9, 2018 at 9:40 am #151444March 12, 2018 at 2:24 am #152073
Admin details means the login details you’re used to login to the Dashboard, the login credentials you put here, http://anthony-fletcher.com/wp-admin if you don’t wanna share that, you can create a new temporary admin account and pass the details to us, make sure you set that reply as private.
Also, please share us a screenshot of the issue, and how you want the page to display and how it is displaying now, so that we can able to give you a way to fix it.
Let us know,
laranz.March 12, 2018 at 10:49 am #152167
I believe I need an email address for you in order to set up another admin? Please can you send through asap so that I can finally get this sorted! 🙂
I’m just trying to get the full and small background parralex sections to work. If you see this page anthony-fletcher.com/onetrack you’ll see that the images aren’t displaying for these widgets. However, they do work for left/ right aligned and top/bottom images.
LauraMarch 12, 2018 at 1:15 pm #152187
you can use your email address, we need it only for temporary access, 🙂March 12, 2018 at 1:51 pm #152232March 13, 2018 at 4:52 am #152331
thank you for admin details, i was able to reproduce the problem but unfortunately, i was not able to fix it so far,
1. is this theme modified somehow? have you changed theme files?
2. can you try to deactivate all your third party plugins, you have 19 active plugins and we must exclude them if this is not live and working website i can test thisMarch 13, 2018 at 9:27 am #152362
Thanks for looking into it and for helping so far.
To answer your questions:
1. The theme has not been modified but there is a child theme where modifications were made. It is not active and I’m happy to delete this if that helps.
2. I have deactivated all. It is a live website but not receiving any real traffic yet.
Please let me know asap so I can reactivate.
LauraMarch 13, 2018 at 10:01 am #152369
Just a quick update to say that I’ve reactivated contact for 7, shapely companion and jet pack plugins for now but feel free to deactivate them again if required.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.