- February 9, 2019 at 5:26 pm #207488
1) Trying to replace the top image in the header of the About Us section and the image will not update, and is shown as a black box. I’ve uploaded the file, saved, published and it’s still black.
2) My Contact Us page content is not showing. Only the map, which I do not need and the message template. My contact info is not showing.
Attachments:February 11, 2019 at 7:05 am #207707
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a lookFebruary 11, 2019 at 1:16 pm #207804This reply has been marked as private.February 11, 2019 at 8:18 pm #207840
I noticed that in another thread you guys spoke about the Fashe theme. I’m having the same issue on my shopify store. Every time I try to upload I receive this message. I tried to open the zip file and I couldn’t find another zip file in the folder.
Thank you in advance for your help and I’m looking forward to your reply.
Attachments:February 12, 2019 at 5:40 am #207859
1. image on about us – this is vertical and not good for this case, you need wider image like 2000px-900px
2. contact us page – it shows me that information is not filled here, so, please plese check it again
marlina – first of all, please don’t inject others thread 🙁
problem is the same for everyone you are uploading not correct folderFebruary 15, 2019 at 2:12 pm #208403
Oh man I feel so silly, that fixed it and now it’s perfect! Thanks Noda you rock 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.