Colors play a significant role in people’s lives. They evoke various emotions and influence the decisions we make. Thus, experts recommend taking this fact into account while creating a marketing campaign or developing a brand.
Website design is also not an exception. When you build a website, you have a particular aim. You want to attract customers. It doesn’t matter whether you offer services or sell products. The main idea is to help people take the necessary action. So, the color scheme of the website isn’t the last point to consider.
Blue is one of the most popular colors on the Internet. It’s the color of trust and confidence. Therefore, this color may help you prove that your company is a trustworthy one. As a result, it will have a positive impact on website conversion.
A blue website theme may become a perfect solution for a future website. There are a lot of them created for various purposes. If you don’t know how to use them, you may find it here.
So, let’s have a look at some impressive templates with blue website design.
24. Storycle is a functional WordPress theme you may use to create a successful news or blog portal. It comes with a variety of eye-catching skins. Moreover, you will also appreciate other features:
- Elementor Page Builder to arrange the content fast and easily;
- a set of premium Jet plugins to add the necessary elements to the website;
- the Text Ticker widget to highlight the most important posts as a news ticker;
- Auto Load functionality to take care of your website’s speed.
- a set of flexible templates you may customize according to your needs;
- an opportunity to obtain three unique models once a month;
- a collection of the most popular Jet Plugins for Elementor builder. For instance, there are JetPopup, JetBlog, and others;
- the support system to get help whenever you need it.
- Power Page Builder enables you to make the pages for your website out of the predesigned modules.
- There is a package of Cherry plugins to insert the required elements to the website.
- Fifteen relevant images provided as a special bonus will contribute to creating the appropriate impression.
- You may add different types of content to the website due to a variety of content modules.
Are you an expert in cryptocurrency and want to share your knowledge? Build a website with Cryptality. This WordPress theme has a similar design and a variety of features to help you present your activity on the web.
- The theme contains the necessary pages carefully prepared for you that you may customize, as you wish.
- There are pleasant bonuses, such as JetMenu, JetElements plugins, and a pack of suitable images.
- You will find Google Fonts already integrated into the theme.
- creative design to emphasize the strengths of the area;
- Jet plugins, among which there are such main ones, as JetThemeCore, JetBlog, JetTricks;
- SEO-optimization to let your website reach the top of search results;
- cross-browser compatibility to ensure people may open the site from any browser.
EasyJet is a fully responsive multipurpose WordPress theme you may use to create a website for various niches. It has an attractive and modern design. Moreover, the following features will make the process of building the website easier:
- more than 12 homepage layouts to make use of;
- Elementor Live Page Builder to change something in real-time and see at once how it will look like;
- Ten image packages for nine homepages provided as a giveaway.
- You may choose the appropriate Homepage, depending on the product you promote.
- The template comes with impressive animations to hold the full attention of your clients.
- You may be sure of a fast website performance.
- The template contains different working forms to use to your advantage.
- There are more than 30 pre-made pages for the job search website. Choose the necessary ones and add the required content.
- You have an opportunity to include the blog and share some pieces of advice on the job search.
- Being built with Bootstrap 4 framework, the template layout is responsive.
- The template is also cross-browser compatible.
What color usually comes first to our mind when we think of the color palette for a medical website? Blue occurs to be the first one. White color accompanies it, as these two are considered to be the colors of health. Sana, which is a Medical Website template, has exactly this color palette in its design.
Moreover, there are also:
- more than 45 HTML5 pages to choose from;
- various header and footer layouts to select;
- multiple gallery types of arranging the content properly;
- the Appointment Manager to let your clients book the visit.
- It offers Bootstrap 4 framework support to ensure the proper performance of the website.
- The template is retina-ready.
- There is the Newsletter subscription form to keep in touch with your customers.
- You will find social media buttons to link your social media accounts to your website.
Blue Magento Theme
- There is a slider to show people either special offers of something that is on-demand.
- There is a multilevel dropdown menu to place the products into categories, groups, etc. Due to it, visitors will navigate the collections or separate website sections faster.
- The newsletter subscription form appears as a popup to increase the chance of subscription
- People may access the store from any modern browser.
These are the samples of some themes with blue website design. All of them come with a variety of useful features to make the process of building the website fast and pleasant. As you can see, the blue color palette is suitable for different niches, not only for medical institutions or banks.
It can work well for a coworking space, job or news portal, businesses connected with hobbies or sports. Moreover, both men and women like this color. Thus, any blue website theme from the mentioned ones will become an advantage to your website and business on the whole.